BIO-ONE Can Help
We do not collect any payment at the time of service. Our focus is entirely on addressing the situation at hand and helping the victim's loved ones to begin to move forward with their lives.
Insurance will usually cover all the costs of the job.
We know this is a difficult time and we can assure you our technicians are discrete and compassionate. Our clients choose us for our proven expertise in providing prompt, professional crime scene clean up services and restoring property to its original condition. We believe help is only one call away. Don't wait to contact us.
What to expect
1. Call us and we will always answer the phone or call you back. Please let the phone continue to ring - voicemail will eventually pick up if we are unable to answer immediately.
2. We will listen to your situation and tell you the next plan of action.
3. Bio-One Chicago North technicians will get in, get the job done, and get out.
4. Payment will be addressed with insurance after the job is complete.
- Insurance covers the cost of 95% of the work we do. In most circumstances, an insurance policy will provide coverage for our services: Home Owners Policy, Renters Insurance, Vehicle Policy, etc.
- You can reach the owner directly 24 hours a day, any day of the week.
- We can typically be at the scene or job site within one hour.
- Our clean up or recovery services are typically completed within a few hours.
Rules and Regulations
- Bio-One Chicago North is OSHA Certified
- Materials with blood or bodily fluid on them must be disposed as a biohazard. Proper removal of biohazardous waste is critical in order to avoid exposing others to dangerous pathogens and diseases, including: Hepatitis B (Serum Hepatitis), Hepatitis C (HCV), HIV and AIDS, Tuberculosis, Bacterial Meningitis and Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD).
- Employers must follow strict guidelines as prescribed by OSHA Regulation 29CFR1910.1030 which mandates proper comprehensive training before an employee is placed in a position that could expose them to any biohazard, including blood and bodily fluids.
- Home Owners
- Apartment Communities
- Business Owners
- Shopping Malls
- Mass Transportation Services
- Health Departments
- Medical Examiners
- Police Departments
- Emergency Management
- Homeland Security
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call and if for any reason we are not able to help,
we will connect you with someone who can.